Ever look at the featured Spotify playlists and think, “Wow! Cool picture!”
Now you can have your own. Follow these simple steps to personalize your Spotify playlists.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Spotify for desktop
- A JPEG image for your playlist cover. Square works best (I recommend 500 x 500 pixels).
1. Open Spotify for desktop. You can’t do this on Mobile yet, although I’m hoping Spotify adds this feature in a future update.
2. Navigate to the playlist you want to work with.
3. Spotify’s default playlist cover shows the first four album covers on the playlist. Hover over it. You will see an “Edit Image” option.
4. Click the pencil. (Note: do not attempt to click the “Edit Image” thingy).
5. Spotify will open an “Edit playlist details” dialogue, where you can edit the name, description and image. Click “choose image” on your current album cover.
7. Agree that you are giving the image away to Spotify, yadda yadda yadda. Click “Save”.
8. Now you have a custom image on your playlist! Congrats.